Monday, May 21, 2012

Craigslist Items

I don't enjoy shopping, whether is for clothes or food, but for some reason I can easily get lost in Craigslist.  I have bought and sold lots of stuff on the site and think its a super useful tool on the web.  I look up bikes, cars, electronics and most recently, chickens and coops. I can across these two ads.

Chicken Coop Feeder

Chicken Coop Waterer

I really like these.  I don't necessarily want to go out and refill the chicks feeder and water every day so I like the idea of being able to store a couple pounds of feed and gallons of water. While, the feeder looks incredible easy to build, I think I may buy the waterer from the guy.  I dont know where to source the nipples from and when it comes to getting the chicks water, I don't want make a mistake or build anything that leaks. I also like meeting and supporting Craigslist people.  When working on my VW, I met a guy about 4 years ago and has now become one of my good car buddies. I'll let you know how the purchase goes and how my own feeder tube comes along. 


No comments:

Post a Comment